1. Hit the quarter with some speed and try to go to at least the coping.
2. Pumping really hard is crucial to this trick. Pump the bottom of the transition and coil as you approach the coping.
3. As you leave the quarter begin a normal fly out backflip.
4. As your getting upside down drop your shoulder to begin the 180 rotation.
5. Chill in a ball as you wait to rotate.
6. Spot the landing, land and ride off.
If you feel like your not spinning fast enough, pull the handle bars into yourself. If you are over rotating then open up to slow your rotation.